Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Posted Image

Welcome to TheWebMachine Networks AWS Support Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you register, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. By registering on the forum, you will also receive exclusive emails regarding new updates and promotions (the terms of which are covered by our unique Total Privacy Policy). You must be registered in order to submit Customer Support Requests!

Register now!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Issue in connection with MongoDb from Lambda Function; Issue while connecting to MongoDb Atlas from AWS Lambda Function
Topic Started: May 11 2017, 09:34 AM (233 Views)
saket

I have created a lambda function which I trgger from AWS IoT Rules.
I push data to S3, get the URL, and send it to MongoDb Atlas.
I have followed code from MongoDb official blog
https://www.mongodb.com/blog/post/serverless-development-with-nodejs-aws-lambda-mongodb-atlas
It gives me issues at random
including :

error: Task timed out after 3.00 seconds
TypeError: Cannot read property 'collection' of null
Sometimes it doesn't print success console but Database is updated with the next trigger.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TheWebMachine
Member Avatar
Administrator
Unfortunately, our staff are not familiar with MongoDB from a technical support position. While other forum users are welcome to chime in if they have any advice, perhaps you should check out the following AWS forums to leverage a much larger group of users (and AWS support personnel) who are using these features on a regular basis:

https://forums.aws.amazon.com/category.jspa?categoryID=26

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Mike

Thank you for choosing AWS FreePBX!

If you like our product, please help us let others know by leaving a review on the AWS Marketplace!

We now have ANNUAL subscriptions available! An Annual Subscription gives you ONE MONTH FREE versus paying hourly.
Visit your AWS Subscriptions page to purchase annual subscription(s) for your instance(s) and start saving today!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Amazon Web Services · Next Topic »
Add Reply

FreePBX® is a Registered Trademark of Sangoma Technologies and is used with permission.
TheWebMachine Networks is a fully certified Sangoma partner.